Naming: Art or science? Bringing method to the madness
A Talk by Elena Madrigal
Director of Product Marketing,
About this talk
This session will explore real-life case examples and cover those uncomfortable areas which should always be considered when naming your product:
- Do we really need a name?
- Identifying the decision-makers
- Defining a naming strategy
- Brainstorming effectively
- Research methodologies
- Putting together a recommendation
- Disagree and commit
Topics covered by this talk
Proudly supported by
Want to sponsor this event? Contact Us.